After classes yesterday, I got in a crafty mood.
Cold front + free time + pj’s + Pinterest = Craft bonanza!
DIY Galactic Serving Tray
- Cross-section wood slice (I found mine at Hobby Lobby for $6)
- Picture of the constellation(s) you want to copy (I chose Orion and Leo)
- Tunes to jam to while you create your masterpiece (I went with Katy Perry’s Prism album heehee)
1. Sketch the constellation pattern on your wood slice with a pencil
2. Grab your sharpies and trace over your pencil markings lightly. Don’t press too hard or the sharpie may bleed beyond your intended path.
3. All that’s left to do–stand back and admire your new work of art!
Hope you have as much fun as I did! Enjoy!
I mustache you a question: what’s your favorite constellation? 🙂