I’ve come to the conclusion that I am a paper hoarder.
Recently, I was going through my dresser and found jillions of birthday, Easter, Halloween, you name it cards! Most of them came from my mom–while I was in college, she frequently sent me little “just because” cards and they always brought a smile to my face. I saved every one of them and they hold a big piece of my heart! 🙂
I wanted a way to display them, rather than having them stuffed in a drawer, never seeing the light of day. To Pinterest!! 😀 There were lots of neat crafts for wedding cards like this one, but I decided to take my own spin on it and revamped an old three ring binder!
What You’ll Need:
- Three ring binder
- Hole punch
- Stickers and markers
- First decorate a cover sheet for your booklet. I had some stickers and sharpies laying around and went kookoo 😀
- Organize cards however you want– I put mine into categories like holidays, birthdays, just because, etc
- Use a hole punch on your desired paper. I went with notebook paper for a simple look so I didn’t need my hole punch.
- Tape cards to the paper, front and back. Some of my cards were big so I could only fit one per page.
- Fill up your book with memories and enjoy! 🙂