Easy Peasy Turkey Muffins
- One 20 oz package of Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey breast
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup thawed frozen spinach
- 1-2 tbsp mustard
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo (or salsa)
- Preheat oven to 375* F
- Mash all ingredients in a bowl with your hands…it gets messy.
- Roll mixture into 9 balls and put in sprayed muffin tin
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
5. Serve and enjoy!!
Feel free to add in other stuff that you like, such as mushrooms, cheese, onions, guacamole or whatever. That’s what’s so great about this recipe—you can get oober creative!