I keep telling myself I’m going to start blogging on a more regular basis again, but I either a) get too busy b) get too lazy or c) totally forget!
So what’s been going on? Not a WHOLE lot, life has been awesome (minus a flat tire haha) and I’m savoring it!
I guess I owe an update on the homefront! 🙂
- BIRTHDAY: I’m officially 23 as of Feb 12! 22 was an epic year, but I feel like 23 has a lot of potential to surpass it! Bring on the fun times!!
- SCHOOL: Well, it was looking promising for the program I’d been pursuing at Universty of Arizona, but state program/project funding has put a damper on things. I’m not sure if they’ll get projects approved by this fall, so I’ve started applying to other schools and investigating new programs. I won’t get into details as of now, but it’s looking like BIG BIG AMAZING things could be happening…abroad.
- WORK: Still loving my part time job at Vitamin Shoppe. I’m learning so much about vitamins and supplements, meeting new people, and laughing a ton with my awesome co-workers. It’s just a fun atmosphere to be a part of!
- WEIGHTLIFTING/FITNESS: Since this fall may be chaotic, I decided to pursue one of my biggest dreams…I finally signed up for my first figure competition in May!! I’m working with my awesome coach from INOV8 elite performance whom I’ve been with for about 1.5 years and prep has begun. I’m so excited for this new journey and cannot wait to hit the stage! Now to keep practicing walking in my heels haha
- BUCKET LIST: For my 23rd b-day, my parents surprised me with an indoor skydiving experience!! It was SO fun checking that off the bucket list!! And in March, I’ll be checking off another big dream item — attending the Arnold Expo in Ohio!! BEYOND excited for that!!
Well that’s about it, not a whole lot of stuff, but exciting things are brewing! I’m just stoked to see what 2015 holds, it’s gonna be an awesome year!! 😀
Thanks again to anyone still reading! Be on the lookout for a long overdue Wanderlust Wednesday post! 🙂